Sunday, August 12, 2012

“There is a woman at the beginning of all great things.” -Alphonse de Lamartine ;)

     I have hopes that this will be the first post of many, as I start the blog I have been wanting to begin for several months now! I sure hope de Lamartine is right! ;) Let me introduce myself a bit to get started!

     My name is Jennifer, I am a Jesus loving, stay at home wife and mother, full time online college student, part time (night time) working, somewhat of a tree hugging, trying to be fashionable, music loving, gal in NE Kansas. I am starting my (first) senior year in my degree of Family Studies and Human Services, with a Secondary Degree in Gerontology and a Minor in American Ethnic Studies.

I believe in:
- Jesus and his teachings of love and acceptance
- Intact babies (see DrMomma.org, and www.Facebook.com/peacefulparenting)
- Taking care of the planet for future generations
- Whole foods and clean eating as often as possible
- Raising my child and future children to live Christ centered, loving, respectful, passionate, responsible    lives.
-Sharing the world and power of reading with my children. (And anyone else I can get my hands on!)

     In this blog I plan to share my adventures in being a stay at home wife to my wonderful husband Logan, and homeschooling momma to our three year old son Gabriel, including (hopefully many) DIY projects as my husband and I create and organize our home, learning to make several household items myself, my craft and home-school activities with Gabriel, and my musings as the sometimes whimsical and .... let us say... Unique, individual that I am. ;)

     I look forward to creating a following of readers, so that we may all inspire each other, and share our tips and tricks for surviving this roller coaster of marriage, parenting, college, and life in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment