Tuesday, August 21, 2012

"No 'Poo" Day One - Completed!



What? Whats that?...



Could that be a hint of the clean, natural shine I've been hoping to receive from this No 'Poo solution?! See for yourself!



                                  



Its a little frizzy, but that's nothing out of the ordinary for my hair! And it's CLEAN! It feels clean and *doesn't* smell like vinegar, like I was afraid it would! And those curls! I'll have you know that I went to bed with wet hair last night, which usually results in this...


                           

But these are nice mostly formed, not a rat's nest, curls! Or at least the beginnings of them! :)
My hair feels soft and HEALTHY! I must say that so far, I am nothing less than ecstatic to keep this up and get the healthy gorgeous hair I was meant always meant to have!

And PS: Those recipes are entirely too easy to even make excuses about! The ingredients are almost entirely household items, and if you toss them in an old water bottle like I did, its a breeze to shake it up to mix, as well as it makes a great applicator! (Similar to a home hair dye squirt bottle, and Lord knows I've had enough run ins with those! Though not recently! Its been nearly 9 months since I've dyed my hair!)

I didn't take pictures during the washing process, A) because I was busy trying to avoid getting vinegar in my eyes, and B) I didn't want to blind you! XD. But here are my day one pictures of my cleaned and slept on hair. No products added other than the ingredients listed in the last post! I almost caved and reached for my leave in conditioner (which is a lifesaver when it comes to brushing out my tangled mane!) but I was brave, and took on the battle, to prove that these recipes work all on their own!


                        

I hereby declare that it is completely necessary that anyone who has thought about this route, (and even those who haven't!!!), go wrangle up these ingredients and get the results you've been looking for!! Whats stopping you?! And don't you *dare* say time, honey, I'm a busy gal and I worked it out! ;)

Good Luck!

1 comment: